Saturday, August 23, 2008

My Love Of B.M.W.

760Li. Exterior Crimson and Cream (70/30), chrome 22 inch TIS rims. Crimson and Cream leather interior. Sounds phenomenal. Too bad that's not what B.M.W. stands for.

Beverages.
Money.
Women.

Call me what you want, just call me on my birthday. These are three things that I really do love. Let me break it down....

Beverages. What can I say. They are God's gift to thirst. Everything from Boones Farm to Brisk Iced Tea. Some drinks are better than others, but still they are a neccesity. A few of my personal favorites are:
Peach Orchard Punch [Tropicana], Cherry Vanilla Groove [Fruitopia], Dasani Water, Various Flavors of Twister, Remy & Sprite, Tokyo Tea, Red [Need I Say More].
Really I could go on for hours.

Money. Though it is rumored to be the root of all evil, it feels rather heavenly in my pocket. No one loves the grind for it, but the outcome is sweeter than project Kool-Aid [please refer to "Red"]. I recently finished a record called "Superfly" and its nearly impossible to be that without what.... MONEY. Though I could care less for the slave masters on the bill, I don't mind having them. I may get backlash from this one, but oh well. Give all your money to me.

WOMEN. Must I REALLY say more? I LOVE em. What man doesn't? For the exception of homosexual ones. But even they want to be like them. All of them. Especially them sweet, soft skinned, brownskin ladies. Sweet Lord! All shades. From all over the world. Crenshaw to Capetown. That's black women (which I'll touch on very soon), spanish women, african women, the ones with that accent from the UK. All of em. Now to my favs....
The Black Woman. The American Black Woman is what I call a modern marvel. All the lovely shades. All the decadent flavors of chocolate. The curves. Nah, all that ASS. Even the ones who don't carry a large posterior, I'm HERE with you. Eyes, lips, legs. The way you move. Your voice. Your attitude. Your courage, charisma, and confidence...
MAY THE CHURCH SAY AMEN.

B.M.W