Friday, November 7, 2008

Lately

Well for starters...
MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD THE BOY SEDREW PRICE'S LATEST MIXTAPE "THE REBELLION" @ SEDREWPRICE.COM...

I had my first radio show (The Carey Sisters) last nite. I still haven't actually heard it, but it was cool. LVRocks.com to hear it. Questions and what not. I think I did ok.

To everybody reading.... GET YA GEAR GAME POPPIN, BECAUSE ITS GONNA BE A COLD WINTER AND I WILL BE THE HOTTEST NIGGA OUT! YA DIGGERY!

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA IS MY PRESIDENT!!!!! WTFUCK!!!!! Didn't think I'd live to see it. A black president. In America. Quite the ploy to reel in the people. Big up to Obama.

I'm currently working on the newest mixtape "The Warm Up". It'll be done within the next 2 months. Its a problem already. Much better than Lyrically Handsome, which was, and still is mean and vicious.

Aight, I'm signing out.
TRAYOMUSIC BEYATCH!!!!