Thursday, November 12, 2009

353

Its been 353 days since I last wrote anything on "In The World of Trayo"....hello again.

My last writing previewed my first tat, and that was my last. So far tho, I'm getting more soon. Shout out to my artist DB (myspace.com/dbtattooman). I dropped "The Warm Up" (if you dont have it, shoot over to myspace.com/trayomusic or datpiff or holla-at-a-nigga.com <---not literally a .com) mixtape. The response so far has been very positive since its release, though I have yet to launch a full scale advertising attack. I also found a way to push myself back w/o a labels help. If you're trying to get it...GET TO IT.

Yo, twitter. I'm fuckin with twitter now too (twitter.com/trayo). Shit is dope. I can say whatever iWant, whenever iWant to. Great.

My dude Sedrew Price (twitter.com/sedrewprice) and I did a show (shout out to Mikey VIP for putting it together) on Holla-Ween and it was a good look. Shit had a big turn out too. The Carey sisters came thru, my man NR, Eddie Tha Snapshot Man, K-Town, Pimp named Slickback, it was a joyous occasion. Fresh, of course. Had to bring out tha Notre Dame joint for tha people. Peep my man Al Gebra's(twitter.com/AlDaMathaddict) blog for pix (mathaddictslifestyle.blogspot.com).

The following sunday we had an interview with Kelly J (twitter.com/KelzisKellyJ) over at Xradio.com. That was my second radio joint. First in studio session tho, we killed it. Had HELLA fun. Gotta do it again. Sooner than later i'll post a recording of the show. I haven't even heard it yet.

Well, I don't have time to reflect over tha last year witchal and shit but what I willl say i've grown tremendously as an artist...but much more as a man. TrayoMusic Beyatch!!!!

No comments: