Monday, September 8, 2008

All of this Suwoop has me asking.... Who-You!

"Bitch I am a Blood, Su-Woop." Is this a Mack 10 line? No. This is Lil Wayne.

Now more than ever, people all over the world (or at least in Las Vegas) are claiming to be in, or have some kind of blood affiliation. I mean, niggas I've known for YEARS now say they have been Blood all along. Now although I am Blood nor Crip, I take a little offense to this. Why? Because this shit is dishonesty. All of you are lyin ass niggas trying to fit in. If you blood me, and I kno for a fact ur not official, ima ring off. So if LIL WAYNE bloods me, ima ring off. I'm not a believer.

And then the females. There's a large group of simple-minded young women who have to spew out a "blood" or "on-bloods" in a convo. Next time it happens, ima ring off. The shit has become a fashion statement. You dumb niggas is gonna get killed for nothin.