Sunday, September 28, 2008

My Weekly Ramblings

This past wednesday I took the time out of my life to attend a small show spearheaded by Smooth Life Promotions and Sedrew Price. Of course 10 artists went on before him and it gave me time to reflect. I am rather pleased with my musical progression. I looked onstage to see the same ass shit and I do believe the crowd felt the same way. Big up for the effort, but E (empty) for creativity. So when its time for Sedrew to go on, most of the crowd had gracefully bowed out. Aaarrgghh, the salad days.

Have I ever expressed my joy over pristine posteriors? And when accompanied with a pretty face it makes for a jubilant celebration for all to appreciate!!! The only thing since rims and income tax checks that can make any nigga excited!!!!

In about three weeks I'll be in my humble abode. Oh look at me, about to officially become a grown ass man. Can't talk reckless at work anymore, need that check!!! Hahahahaha. Its gonna be dope son. Want to know where? AN UNDISCLOSED LOCATION IN THE SOUTHWESTERN UNITED STATES!!!
TRAYOMUSIC BEYATCH

No comments: