Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wedding, Niggas, Life

First of all....
SHOUT OUT TO CRYSTAL AND JEFF FULTON FOR THEIR NEW UNION.

Now, although the wedding festivities were quite a bit at times, things came out great. Mad niggas showed up. Not too much drama, but just enough to know who was there. As I stood at the altar with the rest of the groomsmen, my mind wandered a bit. Like, I'm going to be the fool up there one day taking someones snotty nose daughter off of their hands. It was a beautiful site tho. Shout out to baby girl who was my walking mate. We showed our ass!!

Speaking of embarking on a journey, I'm about to get the hell out of pops crib and get my own spot. Its kinda weird. Furniture shopping and what not. Doing this shit called "saving". Hmmmm. I've waited for this moment for some time. My own shit. No roommates. No parents. Not shit. I hope my brother doesn't think its gonna be his safehaven, because I charge by the day. Hahaha

And Niggas. They never change.
TRAYOMUSIC BEYATCH